Thank you Pinterest! Saw this idea and one of my resolutions this year is to try to stay more organized which in turn will ring peace! I like visuals as well. So, I created a family calendar for the hallway. We have to walk past it so there will be no excuses in forgetting deadlines or birthdays!
Here's what you need:
-picture frame. 11x14 or larger.
-paint sample cards (free from your local paint store)
-double sided tape
-dry erase markers
Here's what you do:
1. Cut paint cards into chunks. Mine were 1 1/2"x1 7/8". You will need at least 6 chucks of each color variation. Some people may choose to do each row in the same color and make the columns varied. I have a lot of color around so I wanted to make it especially colorful!
2. Flip the picture frame liner over and begin carefully adhering each chunk in vertical and horizontal lines making sure to leave a bit of space between each chunk. (I put a background behind mine with scrapbook paper, but you wouldn't have to!)
3. Once you have all the chunks lined up and tape down, flip it over and put the frame together.
4. Lastly, write in the dates for the month and, vuaalah you have a calendar!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment