Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year's Eve and the Konrad Wedding...

Matt's cousin on his dad's side, Rhys Konrad married the beautiful Melissa on NYE 2011.  It was a lovely evening of meeting and visiting with family and watching many drunk people dance and play...  And, it was the first time I have ever seen my husband dressed up!  See, when we got married, we had a pretty casual wedding and we made a deal.  He said I could have WHATEVER I wanted in regards to colors, décor, etc. as long as he didn't have to wear a tux.  I was going for the casual feel so I didn't mind that compromise.  Thus, the most dressed up I have ever seen Matt was khakis and a button up shirt.  Never a dress pant nor a tie.  He looked so handsome and he even admitted that he liked it...Opera or Theater may be in my future!?!?!
(This is his cousin, Robert, and his brother, Adam)

 Cousin Rhys and his new wife, Melissa, the NEW Mr. and Mrs. Konrad!

It might be the longest wedding reception and I was thankful that big purses are in these days because I brought back-up shoes.  Knowing how my feet like or don't like high-heels rather, my $8 silver slippers came in handy indeed! 
Many blessings in 2012 everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment