It's incredibly relaxing to make something beautiful out of nothing--crafting, decorating, sewing and cooking brings me tons of joy. Please enjoy reading my "how-tos" and whatnots as I babble about my latest projects and our family's goings-on here on my blog! Oh, and I might love huckleberries more than life itself!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
WORD!
This is a wall art duo I made for my office! It is a verse from Philippians. I covered a wood frame with canvas. I painted a bit. Then, I set to cutting out all the letters. I have a Cricut machine so it was pretty easy, but you could use die cuts at a craft store, stickers, or even stencils and cut out, if you wanted. I laid them out (getting them all of fit was a bit tricky). I glued the letters down, and then added embellishments. I used some flowers, brads, and some fabric birds that I sewed on. It turned out wonderfully and it looks great in my office. So many different things you could do with this craft!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment