Saturday, July 28, 2012

The 4th of July/ Fireworks Stand

Well, this 4th of July was different than any other I have experienced as an adult.  First, I am working a job where I don't have vacation days let alone the whole summer off, so it was weird to not be on vacation.  

But, we also were deeply entrenched in our church fundraiser fireworks stand.  We unloaded all of these from 4 semi-trucks, organized, unpacked, priced and sold all of this stuff.  It was insane, but pretty fun and a great fund raiser!  We spent most of the weekend before the Holiday here working away for the Lord.
On the actual holiday, we went to Bothell's parade and then had a BBQ with our good friends, the Dockters.  Here is a pic of us gals at the parade.
And, Matt and I here at the parade.
This was Matt's favorite firework.  It was a 500 gram cake that had lots of fun shots and color.  I don't feel like the "redneck ruckus" name was justified.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did...

No comments:

Post a Comment