...when you leave the puppy alone in the house?
This does! All the couch cushions awry, Kleenex box chewed up and strewn about the place, lotion bottle chewed open and a nice moisturizing layer on the couch and red pillow, Matt's new glasses case chewed to pieces and the glasses a bit damaged, Matt's planner shredded and the contents of the recycle bin chewed and strewn about. There is evidence that she may be a hoarder as it was mostly in a pile on her blanket.
The good news is that she did eat her real food, didn't chew the remote controls, didn't go potty in the house and isn't barking outside since I put her out when I got home. Obedience training is a must in the near future!
We weren't sure how it would go and I needed to go run an quick errand so I thought I would give her the chance to be responsible.
She didn't handle it well! Yikes. She is grounded and for sure will be going to the kennel when we leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment