I love Cherry Blossoms! They are bright and beautiful and lovely. It means Spring is here and that means Summer is on it's way! Happy soul!
Here's my newest Pinterest idea made mine!
This came from Pinterest but I didn't like how the paint looked after dipped in a pop bottle, so I went for finger painting!
Cherry Blossom Painting.
Here's what you need:
Blank canvas
paints
Here's what I did:
First I painted the sky.
Then I added grass.
I was going to stop there, but I felt like it needed another layer...so I added soil.
Then I painted the sprawling branch. Then by dabbing my finger, I placed the blossoms sporadically around the branch. Then I added leaves and accents on the branch to make it look a little more real. I hung it on the wall behind my beautiful vase full of cherry blossom sprigs.
Yeah!

No comments:
Post a Comment