So, since I can't have them inside, I try to bring the look inside. I have a vase fill of limbs but I wanted to round out the look with a wreath across the room. So, I took a wreath made from twigs (found at most craft stores; this one was left over from our wedding!) and literally glued the blossoms from one bunch onto the wreath! It was the easiest, least time consuming wreath thus far.
It's incredibly relaxing to make something beautiful out of nothing--crafting, decorating, sewing and cooking brings me tons of joy. Please enjoy reading my "how-tos" and whatnots as I babble about my latest projects and our family's goings-on here on my blog! Oh, and I might love huckleberries more than life itself!
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Spring Flower Wreath
I literally am in love with Cherry Blossom trees this time of year. I wish I could have a ton of them, but Matt is anti-leafy trees (as he's the one that has to clean up the messes in the yard). I might have talked him into a bush form of them, but definitely not getting a blossoming tree.
So, since I can't have them inside, I try to bring the look inside. I have a vase fill of limbs but I wanted to round out the look with a wreath across the room. So, I took a wreath made from twigs (found at most craft stores; this one was left over from our wedding!) and literally glued the blossoms from one bunch onto the wreath! It was the easiest, least time consuming wreath thus far.
So, since I can't have them inside, I try to bring the look inside. I have a vase fill of limbs but I wanted to round out the look with a wreath across the room. So, I took a wreath made from twigs (found at most craft stores; this one was left over from our wedding!) and literally glued the blossoms from one bunch onto the wreath! It was the easiest, least time consuming wreath thus far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment