Disappearing 9-Patch (Variation)
I took a class at the local quilt shop and finished this one in a little over a day! The quilt was fairly easy, but the blocks could get confusing if you did more than one at a time, so it was time-consuming. I finished all the blocks at the class but had to add the sashing, cornerstones and borders at a later time...
I am on a big consolidating kick...trying to make life a little neat and tidier...so I am making a couple quilts that can be used in out living area, as well as when we have visitors and need extra blankets. My goal is to get rid of the 37 extra, mismatched blankets we have laying about.
So, I am half-way there. (Well, actually a little closer because I have the pieces for my next one cut out...I just have to sew them together!)
No comments:
Post a Comment