Monday, April 22, 2013

A New Collection...

I have this slight obsession with serving trays. I feel like I need one for each unique event that might arise. I think it started when I helped throw a baby girl shower and I wanted a pink tray! I had a hard time finding one and the obsession began.

The Pinterest came along...so dangerous! Those two ideas have meshed into my head and here is my dream--a whole wall in my home filled with trays!!!

I like bright, but somewhat muted colors (bright but not florescent). They make my surroundings feel happy and homey. I think it goes back to my love of rainbows...well, what rainbows stand for that is. But, I don't really want lucky charms or leprechauns in my house so bright colors all over it is!

Anyway, I got some great FiestaWare pieces for our wedding. That was the start to a collection I hadn't even conceived yet.

The fish below was my first addition! I had to have it so I watched it at Target for months...until it went on clearance! I was so happy. Not only is it my favorite color, but it is representative of my Norwegian heritage! Love it!

More to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment