Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl.

We don't like the Patriots.  We don't particularly care about the Giants either.  However, our dislike of the patriots superseded all things Superbowl related.  Thus, we cheered for the Giants.  So I did crafts!

I made a couple shirts for us to look like fans.  I think they were the extra edge Eli Manning needed in those last few minutes.  I also made a little banner.  Here's the how to:

For my shirt, I just stamped letters in the team colors onto a cheap t-shirt from Old Navy.

For Matt's shirt, I did an iron-on transfer onto a cheap shirt from Fred Meyer.  You find a design, print it on the "iron-on" special paper (found at most craft stores; left over from a different project at my house!), place it on the shirt and carefully iron making sure it adheres completely.

Here we are!

NEXT YEAR: SEAHAWKS BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment