Today started with my leaping out of bed at 7:32 needing to be at a class at 8 o'clock. It was an interesting start. Apparently, Monroe isn't as far away as I thought, because I was on time!
I showed my tree quilt as "show and tell" and got a lot of compliments. I love that I am learning new techniques!
When I got home, I was inspired to work on something in my sewing room. I have a lot of projects started, so I thought I should work to finish them. Makes sense, right?
Well, the first thing was to make pillow cases for throw pillows for the guest room to go with Bird Quilt. (See April 2013, Bird Brained Bizarre).
This is how they turned out! I am pretty stoked for this guest room to come together completely. It's going to be SO CUTE! Right now, I have pillows and new curtains. The quilt is at the quilter. It's the little things that make me :)!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment