Sunday, February 9, 2014

Superbowl!

It's official! The Seattle Seahawks are the champions! 

Eight years ago, they took a trip to Detroit to play the Pittsburgh Steelers. There are lts of opinions about the outcome of that game. This isn't a rehashing, but I still (probably will forever) have bitterness about that. I was living in Panama, and I had one friend who cared about the Superbowl that year. I missed out on the hype. It was such a bummer.

This year, I watched or listene to every game. I rooted to the players, not because they were on my fborite team but because I love the story of overcoming tht this team represented this year. It was exactly like my fantasy team! I was told I had a crappy draft and pkayed through a season of injuries to become the champion. It was sweet, sweet redemption. I loved being included in the energy of the region this year rooting on our beloved team!

Check it out if you missed it!







No comments:

Post a Comment