Anyway...I have been working on updating our home decor because I need it to match. I know, sinister and ocd! I'm ok with that!
It's incredibly relaxing to make something beautiful out of nothing--crafting, decorating, sewing and cooking brings me tons of joy. Please enjoy reading my "how-tos" and whatnots as I babble about my latest projects and our family's goings-on here on my blog! Oh, and I might love huckleberries more than life itself!
Sunday, February 9, 2014
I LOVE Valentine's Day!
To be honest, I've never been a fan of Valentine's Day. The only fond memories I have of the holiday are from my freshman year of college. Those memories are slightly morbid. I lovingly burned things in honor of my poor broken hearts (plural because I had lots of them in my younger years)--"All By Myself" wafting through my mind. Let's just say I didn't really embraced any sort of warm, fuzzy, lovey-dovey feelings. But, if having a bonfire with some of your closest friends isn't warm and filled with love, I'm not sure what is?!? Ah, memory lane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment