As posted before, we were supposed to close on our house last week, but that didn't happen as planned because of the Appraiser (aka Real Estate deity). Had we closed on time, nothing that has happened in the past week would have been an obstacle, but God continues to teach us about His faithfulness and we are continually amazed.
I was told last Friday that my contract at work would not be renewed for the coming school year. (Another story for another day.) It boils down to the fact that I was supposed to have left earlier in the year, but I was too scared and insecure to obey that leading. Since I did not obey, I get to leave under less than desirable circumstances now. Regardless, I am relieved that I get to move on and at peace with the goings on.
Without my income on our loan application, it seemed that our loan would no longer be approved. We debated back and forth about how best to proceed and we decided to submit paperwork with just Matt's info on the loan application. With my college loans, it looked a little like our debt to income ratio would be a bit too high and therefore we would not be approved.
On Thursday, we learned that we were approved with just Matt's income! So, we will be moving into our new home in the next week or so, it looks like!
There have been so many ways God has shown us his faithfulness and provision. We are so thankful.
Please be praying that I find a job that is meaningful and fulfilling and adds joy and pleasure to our lives rather than stress and frustration! Thanks friends and loved ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment