We have been in the new house now for about two months. It has been such a blessing having our own place but also a challenge because it seems like every time we turn a corner, there is ONE MORE THING that needs to be fixed. Matt is right now fixing our shower drain what was clogged with Chubacka (Sp?) and leaking into the crawl space. We found this out when we had a team of men in the crawl space on Monday replacing our insulation as the stuff that was there was not doing it's job--it was as if there was no insulation.

the bags and bags of gross, old insulation
I have been painting and fixing up the place to make it feel like "home"! I love doing that stuff but we just now go summer here in Seattle, so it has been a long time coming. I have furniture that I have been repainting and making ours!

Kitchen BEFORE...

Starting the paint job...

a bit of decor...

and more...

almost done. Not sure what to make the curtains for the shelving unit out of. Red gingham, solid green or should I match the window drapes?
I have also been looking for work as I lost my job and decided to try to sell the precious jewelry that I have been creating for years. Check it out on laluzcrafts.blogspot.com or at etsy.com/shop/laluzcrafts.
Matt is working hard and staying pretty busy. Thank you Jesus for provision! And, he just got signed on to coach youth football in Woodinville, so he is stoked and we are looking forward to fall Saturdays filled with concession stands, football helmets bobbing on children's' heads and whistles!
No comments:
Post a Comment