This picture was blasted all over Facebook not too long ago.
I'm not sure who the original photo was from. The Seahawks posted it and asked if we had enough spirit to rock this on our door! I was like, please... Then, a friend of mine posted it asking if anyone could make one for her. I said I could, but it wouldn't look exactly the same. I have never seen those adorable football tie patterns on a ribbon. Trust me, I frequent craft stores. I should own stock in them...at least Joann's and Ben Franklin!
So...I searched and searched for those football ribbons (and I found some!) and I went to every craft store in the greater Lynnwood area and collected ribbons and mesh.
After a few days, I started putting my wreath together.
Then I needed to make the flag. I couldn't find the flag though, so I made a tag instead. I painted the symbol and then wrote the letters on.
Here's the steps for the tag:
1. Find a picture and print it. Rub chalk on the back.
2. Tape the picture down. Trace the outline onto surface.
3. Start painting in the outlines.
Then I trimmed and glued ribbons in place just to create a sturdier structure.
Here's the finished product!





No comments:
Post a Comment