Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Star!!!


I've always loved these big metal star thingies and in honor of the stars and stripes, I thought I would make one for the 4th of July/ Summer season.

Here's what you need:

  • paper scraps
  • metal star
  • ink pads
  • glue
  • somewhere to hang your star!

Here's what to do:
1. I sorted through all my paper scraps and decided which ones to use!

2. I measured and cut each piece. 
 

3. I edged the paper pieces with dobbers and ink.  First, you add pigment from your stamp pads.  

 
 Then you rub the dobber along the edges.

4. Then, I glued the pieces to the metal star!  

6. It is hanging in the front big window with my little red lanterns!



Here are a few other things I have for the season!  I love my PartyLite Symmetry Pillar Holders.  So Versatile and we had to put baseballs in honor of our Seattle Mariner's!  Go M's!
 

www.partylite.biz/christinakonrad

1 comment: