Sunday, May 1, 2011

The fall and winter...a brief overview!

We started leading Young Life at Woodinville High School and one of our clubs was 80s themed!  It has been a rebuilding year so we don't have a ton of kids coming, but we are working diligently at building relationships with kids and growing the kingdom! 

We are fired up! Seahawks game that Christina's mom took us to in October!  So fun!

Just so I can move on, we also attended a Husky game (yuck!) and it was literally the most miserable day ever...aside from the Stanford Cardinals kicking their butts!  A very typical dreary, rainy Seattle winter day.

Our first Christmas Tree!!!

We attended the Scheuerman Christmas Party and as such participated in a gingerbread house decorating contest...mine was a Seahawks Fan House!

We found Matt a nice little fishing hole.  He is so in his element when he gets to say "bobber down!"

And, I not only sewed this table runner, but I also got an espresso machine that makes YUMMY drinks that I get to enjoy in my big FiestaWare mugs!  Heaven!

This is the birthday cake Matt made me.  Isn't he thoughtful?

Now it's officially SPRING and I am in heaven!  Hooray for sunshine!

2 comments: