Thursday, June 25, 2015

Chalkboard M

This July is my grandparents' 60th anniversary. We intended to have a family gathering around then to surprise them but due to some unforeseen circumstances they found out. 

I have been making decorations and things to have around and I am just so excited to see my cousins that I haven't seen in 10 years!

I made a sign with a cardboard monogram letter and chalkboard art! This might be used as a decoration but I am also gifting it! Love when things can serve multiple purposes!
 
I made the fabric scrappy heart on the monogram!

I made a fabric scrappy banner to use as a photo booth backdrop!

I also made a mane banner using paper doilies, jute rope, and diecut letters!

And, I died rice to use as weight in the vases for table center pieces! Who would have thought? I planned to purchase stones but I saw this idea on Pinterest and I though--I already have rice & food coloring--yes!



1 comment:

  1. Christina, thanks for taking charge to do the decorations and desserts for the Anniversary party. You are one very talented lady and I am a very proud mom.

    ReplyDelete