I am beginning to see the pieces come together and it is fantastic!
Here is a finished pic of the barn door headboard with a fabric and lace garland draped across the top! Many of the fabrics in the garland will be in the new quilt so it will tie in. I did, however, add in some ribbons and lace and burlap for other textures! I am in love!
I added some great barn door hardware that makes it look more realistic.
So cute!!!
I have several projects going for wall decor. I have my heart set on some barbed wire but it's difficult to find...guess I need to go on a trip to Montana...and a fake deer head...watch for that!
Anyway...I cut out silloettes of a deer and a bear and painted in the shape. Then using a chalk pen, I added the lettering.
Here is my finished product...
I love how it's coming together!







Hobby Lobby has quite a collection right now of Antler Art. Maybe sp,e of that would work. Very nice, I like what you have done.
ReplyDelete